Pyramid Rooflight installation by Practical Roofing
Providing maximum light gain, the Pyramid Rooflight’s fine steel lines and attractive design create an architectural feature suitable for any flat roof construction.
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
- Any RAL/BS paint colour can be ordered on request
High standard of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements
- Thermoliner® – thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control
- Exceeds weather-tightness BS 6375: Part 1: 1989
- High degree of air tightness
Our standard IGU specification is a 4mm SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+ (Low E) toughened inner with a 12mm argon cavity and a 4mm SGG PLANILUX® toughened outer, giving a glass centre pane U-value of 1.3W/m²K.
Other glazing specifications offering for example, improved thermal, acoustic or security properties as well as decorative finishes are also available.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame depending on location* and mandatory maintenance programme.
Versatile and easy to install
- The Pyramid Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 5°.
- Suitable for most roof constructions
- With 4 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
Full technical help and support available